Starbucks-style Pumpkin-Spice Latté
Exchange the sticky-sweet calorie bomb at the coffee shop for your own homemade, healthy-yet-decadent Sola® spiced latté.
- Place all of the ingredients into a pan, bring to a boil, and use an immersion blender to purée the milk mixture until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into serving mugs and top with whipped cream and a pinch of ground cinnamon.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups (480 ml) freshly brewed, strong, black coffee
- 2 ¼ cups (540 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup heavy/double cream
- ½ cup (90 g) pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup (65 g) Sola® sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Top each beverage with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and a pinch of ground cinnamon
- Calories (kcal) 202.59
- Calories from Fat (kcal) 162.24
- Calories from Sat Fat (g) 93.64
- Fat (g) 18.03
- Saturated Fat (g) 10.4
- Protein (g) 2.3
- Carbohydrates (g) 21.35
- Dietary Fiber (g) 1.92
- Soluble Fiber (g) 0.12
- Total Sugars (g) 2
- Sola® Sweetener (g) 16.25
- *Net carbs (g) 3.06