Strawberry-Coconut Protein Smoothie
Who knew that a ridiculously healthy breakfast could taste so dessert-like? This smoothie is a tropical, berrylicious winnerhigh protein, low calorie perfection courtesy of all-natural Sola®!
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend for two minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with a strawberry, and serve immediately.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: 3 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cups (130 g) sliced strawberries
- 6 tablespoons Sola® sweetener
- ¼ cup (25 g) unflavored protein powder (whey protein isolate works well)
- ¼ cup (30 g) raw almonds (preferably blanched)
- 1 cups (240 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups ice
- Calories (kcal) 290.78
- Calories from Fat (kcal) 205.91
- Calories from Sat Fat (kcal) 133.75
- Fat (g) 22.88
- Saturated Fat (g) 14.86
- Protein (g) 10.33
- Carbohydrates (g) 32.43
- Dietary Fiber (g) 1.78
- Soluble Fiber (g) 0.13
- Total Sugars (g) 2.95
- Sola® Sweetener (g) 23.75
- *Net carbs (g) 6.77