Honey Mustard Dressing
Here is a sugar-free, healthy, low-calorie version of the classic, sweet mustard dressing that pairs with everything from salads to crispy chicken fingers to sandwiches and beyond...
- Place the vinegar, garlic, and Sola® sweetener into a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Continue to cook for up to two minutes, until the Sola® has dissolved. Remove the pan from the stove, pour the mixture into a mixing bowl, and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk thoroughly until they are emulsified. Store the dressing in the refrigerator for up to two weeks and use as desired.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.
Makes: 12 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: Less than 5 minutes
- ½ cup (120 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¾ cup (145g) Sola® sweetener
- 1 cup (240 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Calories (kcal) 184.26
- Fat (g) 18.67
- Saturated Fat (g) 2.61
- Protein (g) 0.03
- Carbohydrates (g) 13.02
- Dietary Fiber (g) 0.03
- Total Sugars (g) 0
- Sola sweetener (g) 12.08
- *Net carbs (g) 0.90