Makes: 3 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- ¼ cup (70 g) unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons good-quality, unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup (65 g) strawberries, sliced
- 6 tablespoons Sola® sweetener
- ¼ cup (25 g) unflavored protein powder (whey protein isolate works well)
- 2 cups (480 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups ice
- Calories (kcal) 246.15
- Calories from Fat (kcal) 129.52
- Fat (g) 14.39
- Saturated Fat (g) 2.04
- Protein (g) 12.69
- Carbohydrates (g) 33.01
- Dietary Fiber (g) 3.77
- Soluble Fiber (g) 0.02
- Total Sugars (g) 2.29
- Sola sweetener (g) 23.75
- *Net carbs (g) 5.47
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Protein Smoothies
These smoothies taste sweet and decadent, but they are a protein-packed, healthy (and super quick to prepare) breakfast choice that will energize your morning!
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend for two minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
*Total net carbs assist you in tracking carbohydrates that impact blood sugars. Dietary fiber and Sola sweetener should be subtracted from total carbohydrates since they minimally impact blood sugar.